Richard Adamson Family Law's expertise and services include:
• Divorce – from drafting and filing the petition, to applying for the decree nisi and ultimately the decree absolute.
• Financial settlements related to divorce/separation – we always ensure our clients obtain a fair settlement within the limits laid down in law.
• Cohabitation disputes – dealing with the legal issues surrounding the breakdown of a relationship where the partners are not married e.g. ownership and shares in property.
• Civil Partnerships/Same Sex Marriages – dealing with all the legal issues surrounding the dissolution of Civil Partnerships/Same Sex Marriages and the division of any assets.
• Financial Freezing Orders – obtaining injunctions e.g. to freeze bank accounts and prevent the wrongful transfer of assets.
• Pre and Post Nuptial Agreements – advising on and drafting Pre and Post Nuptial Agreements within the current limits of the law.
• Children’s cases – Family Arrangement Orders e.g. dealing with visitation rights; and with whom and where your child/children will live; education; relocation issues abroad; also all aspects of child maintenance for both married and unmarried parents. We also deal with any other specific issues to do with your child’s life.
• Domestic Violence - obtaining injunctions e.g. Non-Molestation Orders, Occupation Orders